Ways to support Studio Upstairs
We offer a vital lifeline to our members but to continue this service we really need your help and appreciate your ongoing interest in becoming a friend of Studio Upstairs. Your subscription will help fund those members who need help with their attendance fees, as well as contribute to the purchase of much needed arts materials for our studios.
THE REWARDS OF YOUR GIFT
- Experience more pleasure - giving simply makes you feel better and happier!
- Receive invitations to private views and meet new people who are also inspired by art
- Enjoy discounts on our workshops and artwork
- We will be happy to acknowledge your support on our website if you wish
If you're a UK taxpayer we can claim Gift Aid on this donation, so your generosity can go further.
Regular donations are extremely important to the charity and help make a really big difference to our members.
By choosing to give a regular monthly donation, you will be helping us to plan ahead and make long-term improvements for our members. A regular gift allows us to plan for the future because we know, day in day out, that we will have a steady income stream that we can rely upon.
Treat your friends and family with a gift Friends membership, available from £50. The gift membership card and welcome pack will be sent directly to your chosen recipient with mention of your name.
Many people choose to give to Studio Upstairs in memory of a loved one in lieu of giving flowers. By coming together your loved one's memory can live on through the lasting gift of promoting creative recovery.
Leave A Legacy
By leaving a legacy in your Will to Studio Upstairs, you are ensuring that the charity can continue its work well into the future. You don’t need to leave a large amount. Every pound makes a difference.
When you make a will, it is a good idea to let your loved ones know that it is important to you to contribute to the work of Studio Upstairs by leaving a bequest.
While you are under no obligation to disclose the contents of your will to anyone, if you decide to include Studio Upstairs in your will, we would love to hear from you.
What kind of legacy you can leave? There are different types of legacy you may wish to consider:
- You can simply state the amount and write it in your Will. (It is advised that you state the charity’s name, address and registration number)
- You can leave a percentage share – this doesn’t become eroded by inflation over time. As an example, if your provision is for 5% now, it will still be worth 5% in 20 years time.
- You can leave a percentage of the value of your estate once your remaining commitments have been met.
- Some people choose to leave an item of value such as property, antique furniture, artwork or a piece of jewellery.
Knowing your intentions will enable us to thank you for this show of generosity during your lifetime, as well as keep you updated about our work and our future plans.
For a confidential discussion about leaving a legacy to Studio Upstairs, please contact us.