London Performance Group: Change of Frame
The group is for those who are interested in exploring performance and theatre. No previous experience is needed but rather an interest in learning the craft of acting and performing and a commitment to attend regularly.
The programme takes the form of physical and vocal warm-ups, games, movement exploration, characater building, improvisation and text work. There are regular opportunities to present short performances that bring together drama, dance and the visual arts, along with visits to the theatre.
It provides a forum in which members can explore the creative and spontaneous potential of the body and mind.
- Trained in using improvisation and physical theatre skills
- Expressing and exploring emotional report
- Developing social and relationship skills
- Presenting artistic and creative material to an audience
- Improving self-confidence