Studio Upstairs is seeking an organised, numerically confident administrator/ bookkeeper. This role will support the team with robust financial record-keeping, and assist with other tasks such as organising meetings, gallery marketing, events and fundraising in our South London Studio.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years bookkeeping experience, with excellent communication, financial and data management skills. We are looking for someone who is a flexible team player, with can-do attitude and strongly committed to Studio Upstairs mission and values. They will also be:
- Highly organised and able to maintain accurate records
- Able to work to deadlines and agreed targets
- Able to support the website and social media updates
- With excellent attention to detail
- Familiar with Quick Books Online and advanced MS Office/ Excel user
This is a freelance contract for 3 to 4 days per week on £18 500 per annum (pro-rata).
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, 15th February 2017
Studio Upstairs is seeking a new Group Supervisor interested in facilitating a monthly group supervision, for the Studio Upstairs Bristol Team of 4 Art Therapists and a Psychotherapist.
Sessions take place in central Bristol for 1.5 hours in the evening between 6.30pm and 8.00pm. The sessions currently rotate monthly between Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings so some flexibility is required.
Studio Upstairs are looking for someone able to start in February 2017.
We currently have vacancies in both the London and Bristol offices. In this role you will help us and gain experience in:
- Marketing and PR
- General office skills: answering the phones and responding to emails; monitoring stationary and art materials; maintaining a database of contacts; files and records management
This is a great opportunity to work in a vibrant and creative atmosphere, whilst gaining further administrative skills and contributing to an established project, which is evolving and expanding.
Key Skills Required
- Organised and accurate
- Good general administrative skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- An interest in the arts and mental well-being
Six month’s minimum commitment expected
How to apply: Please email your CV and covering letter (also indicating at which location you are interested to volunteer) to email@example.com.
Workshop Volunteers/ Artists, London Studio
We are now accepting proposals for short term workshops from artists. Please email your workshop proposal and CV to be considered for a session or taster session. We are looking for artists and art students who would be willing to volunteer to run art projects of their own design on various uses of art materials and techniques for up to four to six weeks at a time. In previous projects we have done puppetry, graphic design, portrait painting, oil paint techniques.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a short cover note on why you would like to run a project with us.